Monday, August 8, 2011

A Very Productive Day

Yesterday, I cocooned in my office and bedroom for the WHOLE day. I spent it writing, sleeping, reading, etc. Today I got out of bed (earlier than I planned) and sped through the whole day. Paid bills, got Chris started on his resume and unemployment application, groceries, and even helped a friend out (actually they helped me) with some work. We also got to spend time with our friend, Joe, getting a haircut and a taco together.
Joe is one of those special people who have a heart for others. He sings with us in Ransomed, and nurtures us, as well as lifts us up. Like everyone, he has his quirks and certain things he is adamant about, but his heart is a heart of gold. And he is fiercely loyal. A friend, a brother and a man with a heart of gold.
No matter what is going on in our lives, there is always someone with a ray of sunshine for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment